At PBA we understand that development and infrastructure projects can have environmental effects that reach into the future. Our environmental consultants and engineers work alongside our planners and economists ensuring key environmental issues are identified at the earliest inception stage of a project. We help shape high-quality schemes that optimise environmental performance and commercial outcomes whilst delivering lasting benefits for local communities.
Our team provides advice on all aspects of the environment including:
- Ground engineering - geotechnical, land contamination and hydrogeology.
- Flood risk and water management - flood risk assessment, drainage and coastal and river protection.
- Environmental assessment and management – provided by experienced environmental planners and specialists in air quality, acoustics, ecology, energy services, landscape and waste resource management.
- Communities – impacts on factors that affect people including changes to climate, health and wellbeing, and socio-economic opportunity.
Coordinating and communicating all environmental aspects of a project is a critical activity in its own right and key to promoting the synergies that create lasting value for our clients. This approach has seen PBA’s environmental consultancy advice successfully guide challenging and high profile development and infrastructure projects, including those relating to urban extensions, urban regeneration and renewal, major infrastructure, green infrastructure, as well as waste and minerals schemes.
- Acoustics and air quality
- Contaminated land
- Energy services
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental management
- Flood risk assessment
- Flood risk modelling
- Ground engineering / geotechnics
- Land instability
- Reservoirs and lakes
- Waste and resource management
- Water level management